Freelance Software Engineer
– websites, CMS and mobile apps
– machine learning and data analysis
– applications deployment and packaging
Web Team Lead (@Prevision.io, France)
Managed a team of 5 frontend and backend devs and contributed to the product global architecture. Also, documented the micro-services architecture and helped prepare dev environments with the DevOps team.
Data Scientist (@Prevision.io, France)
Developed, maintained and upgraded state-of-the-art data science algorithms. Implemented research from the R&D team into the company’s core codebase.
Master in Applied Maths & Computer Science
Polytech Sorbonne School of Engineering
AI/Programming Internship (@LabGenius, UK)
– Applied AI to the study and design of proteins with R&D on and optimised RNNs and CNNs
– Parallelised networks on GPU for cloud computing, worked on genetic algorithms (Pareto fronts comparison)
– Developed and maintained technical tools for biologists
– Realised documentation in tutorials (text and video)
Machine learning Internship (@Heretic SAS, France)
Implemented DNN and Bayesian predictive models for the detection of fraudulent emails and domain names. Also trained in web-scraping, SQL database interaction through an ORM and Python Flask API design.
R&D Assistantship (@Les Fées Spéciales, France)
Developed an advanced prototype of interactive application for the Lodève museum in Unity and benchmarked several game engines/web programming frameworks.